The English actor Fionn Whitehead first became an internationally recognized star through his lead role in the 2017 war film, Dunkirk. Although as a child, his initial desires were to become a rugby player, a breakdancer or a guitarist but developed the passion for acting after participating in a few theater plays. Fionn was working at a coffee shop when he landed his first ever on-screen role in the television miniseries, Him. His breakout role came with his debut film Dunkirk that got released in 2017 and proved to be both critical and commercial success. Whitehead portrayed the lead role of Tommy in the movie and it straightaway established him as one of the rising stars of the industry. With such great success right in the beginning of his on-screen acting career, the actor continues to work in both film and TV industries simultaneously, undertaking various projects at once.
Fionn Whitehead Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Fionn Whitehead
- Nicknames: Fionn
- Date of Birth: July 18, 1997
- Birthplace: Richmond, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Fionn Whitehead Height Weight Body Measurements Facts Bio
Fionn Whitehead Family Details:
- Father: Tim Whitehead (Jazz Musician)
- Mother: Linda Whitehead
- Siblings: Sonny Whitehead (Younger Brother), Maisie Whitehead and Hattie Whitehead (Older Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Fionn Whitehead Relationships History:
- The actor is yet to reveal any information about his dating life.
Fionn Whitehead Career Highlights:
- First Film: Dunkirk (2017)
- First TV Show: Him (2016)
Fionn Whitehead Body Measurements:
Complete details about the actor Fionn Whitehead height, weight, chest, waist, biceps, shoe size, and other body measurements stats are listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 69 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 152 pounds
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 14 in
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (UK)
Fionn Whitehead Interesting Facts:
- As a child, he once wanted to pursue a career in break-dancing.
- He was named after the Irish folk legend Fionn mac Cumhail.
- Fionn was working at a coffee shop during the time he landed his first on-screen acting role.