Rosie O’Donnell is an American comedian and television personality. She was born and raised in Commack, New York. She lost her mother due to cancer when she was just eleven. Growing up, she attended Commack High School and throughout her youth, her sense of humor gained her popularity. After dropping out of college to start her stand-up career, she got her breakthrough through with the series Star Search. After that hit series, she gained wider exposure as the host of her own talk show, The Rosie O’Donnell Show. Over the years, Rosie has showcased her acting talent in numerous films and television series, such as Stand By Your Man, A Legend of Their Own, Get Bruce, SMILF, and many more. Alongside her on-screen work, she has also worked as a magazine editor and celebrity blogger.
Her other ventures include that she also regularly takes part in charity works and has acted as an advocate for lesbian rights and gay adoption issues. In her personal life, she is an adoptive mother and has adopted multiple children over the years. From 2004 to 2007, she remained in a relationship with Kelli Carpenter. After that, she married Michelle Rounds in 2012 but unfortunately, their relationship ended with a divorce just three years later.
Rosie O’Donnell Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Roseann O’Donnell
- Nicknames: Rosie
- Date of Birth: March 21, 1962
- Birthplace: Commack, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Comedian, Actress, TV Personality
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Religion: Agnostic
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Rosie O’Donnell Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Rosie O’Donnell Family Details:
- Father: Edward Joseph O’Donnell (Electrical Engineer)
- Mother: Roseann Teresa (Homemaker)
- Siblings: Daniel J. O’Donnell (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Michelle Rounds (m. 2012–2015), Kelli Carpenter (m. 2004–2004)
- Children Name: Chelsea Belle O’Donnell, Dakota O’Donnell, and Vivienne Rose O’Donnell (Daughters), Parker Jaren O’Donnell and Blake Christopher O’Donnell (Sons)
Rosie O’Donnell Relationships History:
- Kelli Carpenter – Marketing Executive (2004-2007)
- Tracy Kachtick-Anders (2009-2011)
- Michelle Rounds – Consultant (2011-2015)
Rosie O’Donnell Career Highlights:
- Debut Book: Find Me (2002)
- First Film: A League of Their Own (1992)
- First TV Show: Gimme a Break! (1986)
Rosie O’Donnell Distinctive Features:
- Large build
- Wears glasses
Rosie O’Donnell Body Measurements:
American comedian Rosie O’Donnell height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics are listed below.
- Build: Large
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6½”
- Height in Centimeters: 169 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 84 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 185 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: 40-35-45
Rosie O’Donnell Interesting Facts:
- Rosie is a democrat.
- She is allergic to horses and cats.
- In 2012, she suffered a heart attack.
- Rosie is a huge fan of the New York Jets.
- She doesn’t sign autographs for adult fans.
- She has a chain of roses tattooed on her ankle.