Elizabeth Hurley is an English model and actress who was born on June 10, 1965. Also known by her name “Liz”, she started her acting career in 1987 with an appearance in the film Aria and since then has remained active in the film industry having appeared in several movies till now like Passenger 57, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, Viktor, Dangerous Ground and Bedazzled. In addition to the big screen, Elizabeth has also worked on various television projects throughout her acting career, some of which are Project Catwalk, The Orchid House, Gossip Girl and The Royals. In addition to acting, Hurley has done extensive work as a model, having worked with a large number of fashion brands along with being featured in various magazines. While in her personal life, Elizabeth Hurley has been in a number of high-profile relationships till now including with Hugh Grant, Steve Bing and Shane Warne. She was also married to Indian textile heir Arun Nayar from 2007 to 2011.
Elizabeth Liz Hurley Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Elizabeth Jane Hurley
- Nicknames: Liz Hurley
- Date of Birth: June 10, 1965
- Birthplace: Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Elizabeth Liz Hurley Family Details:
- Father: Roy Leonard Hurley
- Mother: Angela Mary Hurley
- Siblings: Kate Hurley, Michael James Hurley
- Spouse: Arun Nayar (m. 2007–2011)
- Children: Damian Charles Hurley
Elizabeth Liz Hurley Career Highlights:
- First Film: Aria (1987)
- First TV Show: Inspector Morse (1988)
Elizabeth Liz Hurley Body Measurements:
Below is the list of complete Elizabeth Hurley body measurements including her weight, height, dress, shoe, bust, waist, hip and bra cup size.
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (125 lbs)
- Bra Size: 36C
- Shoe Size: 10 US
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-23-34
Elizabeth Liz Hurley Interesting Facts:
- She has 12 piercing on her ears and one on nose.
- As a child, Liz Hurley wanted to become a dancer and also took professional training for it.
- Elizabeth Hurley gained wider international fame as the girlfriend of actor Hugh Grant whom she dated for 13 years.