Catherine Zeta-Jones is a Welsh actress born on 25th September 1969. She won numerous awards throughout her career including BAFTA Award, Screen Actors Guild Award and Academy Award. Catherine began her acting career at the age of 12 in the stage musical Annie. Her film debut came in 1991 with the release of the French fantasy film Less 1001 nuits. Afterwards, she performed variety of roles in different films but her breakthrough came with the film The Mask of Zorro released in 1998. The film earned critical acclaim and success. She won several awards against this film including Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Female Newcomer. A year later, Zeta-Jones appeared in the film Entrapment which as well earned success. In coming years, she worked in numerous successful films such as The Legend of Zorro, Side Effects, The Rebound, Broken City and Red 2. Furthermore, Catherine was also included in the lists of Most Beautiful People and 100 Hottest Hotties issued by different magazines. As far as her personal life is concerned, Catherine Zeta-Jones married to an actor Michael Douglas in 2000 and the couple has two children together.
Catherine Zeta Jones Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Nicknames: Cathy
- Date of Birth: September 25, 1969
- Birthplace: Swansea, Wales
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark brown
Catherine Zeta Jones Family Details:
- Father: David James Jones
- Mother: Patricia Fair
- Siblings: David A. Jones, Lyndon Jones
- Spouse: Michael Douglas (m. 2000)
- Children: Carys Zeta Douglas, Dylan Michael Douglas
Catherine Zeta Jones Career Highlights:
- First Film: Les 1001 nuits (1990)
- First TV Show: The Darling Buds of May (1991)
Catherine Zeta Jones Body Measurements:
Actress Catherine Zeta Jones body measurements complete information is given below including her height, weight, bra, dress and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 7″ (1.7 m)
- Weight: 57 kg (125 lbs)
- Bra Size: 36 C
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: N/a
- Body Measurements: 37-24-34
Catherine Zeta Jones Interesting Facts:
- Catherine was a British tap-dancing Champion by the age of 11.
- She was named after her grandmother.
- Zeta-Jones husband Michael Douglas is 25 years senior than her.