The American actress Lili Reinhart is best known for playing the character of Betty Cooper on The CW TV series Riverdale. Born on September 13, 1996, she grew up in Cleveland, Ohio having started acting in Community Theater at the age of 12. Her on-screen debut came in 2010 with short film For Today while her television career began with a guest role in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Over the next few years Lili continued to work in both television and film industries before gaining major breakthrough with her role as Betty Cooper in the series Riverdale during 2017. As far as her personal life is concerned, Lili Reinhart confirmed about having started dating actor Cole Sprouse in 2017.
Lili Reinhart Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Lili Pauline Reinhart
- Nicknames: Lili
- Date of Birth: September 13, 1996
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Lili Reinhart Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Lili Reinhart Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Amy Reinhart
- Siblings: Tess Reinhart and Chloe Reinhart (Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Lili Reinhart Relationships History:
- Cole Sprouse (2017)
Lili Reinhart Career Highlights:
- First Film: For Today (2010)
- First TV Show: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2011)
Lili Reinhart Distinctive Features:
Lili Reinhart Body Measurements:
The actress Lili Reinhart measurements complete details are listed below including her height, weight, bra cup, bust, hip, waist, dress and shoe size information.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 6”
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-33
Lili Reinhart Interesting Facts:
- She took dancing classes while growing up.
- As a teenager, Lili suffered anxiety and depression.
- Lili Reinhart almost gave up her acting career after failing to land any major work opportunities.