Kevin Darnell Hart is an American actor, producer, comedian and writer born on 6th July 1979. He began his career by winning numerous amateur comedy competitions but his real breakthrough came in when he was cast in the television series Undeclared. Following that, Kevin made his film debut from the film Paper Soldiers. Later on, Hart earned recognition and success by starring in some other films such as Scary Movie franchise, Little Fockers and Soul Plane. With the passage of time his comedic reputation continued to grow with the release of several other films such as Grudge Match, About Last Night and Think Like a Man. Furthermore, Kevin as well released his comedy albums including I’m a Grown Little Man, Seriously Funny and Laugh at My Pain. Currently, Hart stars as himself in the lead role of television show Real Husbands of Hollywood. In his personal life, Kevin Hart was married to Torrie Hart but the couple got separation in 2011. They have two children together. In 2014, Hart proposed to model Eniko Parrish and their wedding is planned for 8th August 2016.
Kevin Hart Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kevin Darnell Hart
- Nicknames: Lil Kev
- Date of Birth: July 6, 1979
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Occupation: Actor, Comedian
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Kevin Hart Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Vital Stats
Kevin Hart Family Details:
- Father: Henry Robert Witherspoon
- Mother: Nancy Hart
- Siblings: Robert Hart (Older Brother)
- Spouse: Torrei Hart (m. 2003–2011)
- Children: Hendrix Hart, Heaven Hart
Kevin Hart Relationships History:
- Simply Jess
- Claudia Jordan
- Torrei Hart (2001-2011)
- Eniko Parrish (2009-Present)
Kevin Hart Career Highlights:
- First Film: Paper Soldiers (2002)
- First TV Show: Undeclared (2002)
Kevin Hart Body Measurements:
The actor Kevin Hart body measurements complete list is given below including details of his weight, height, shoe, chest, waist and biceps size.
- Height: 5′ 4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight: 64 kg (141 pounds)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Chest Size: 43 inches
- Waist Size: 34 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 15 inches
Kevin Hart Interesting Facts:
- Hart as well worked as a salesman at a shoe store.
- Bill Cosby and Eddie Murphy are his role models.
- Kevin first started his career by the name of Lil Kev.