The Australian model and actress, Teresa Palmer was born on February 26, 1986. Her professional career began when with small roles in films like Deck Dogz and World Creek but it was Teresa’s performance in the independent Australian film 2: 37 which earned her the initial fame along with praise from the critics. She then appeared in a couple of more Australian movies prior to making her Hollywood featured film debut with The Grudge 2 in 2006. Since then, the actress has portrayed different characters in various movies that have received mostly positive reviews but negative reviews too sometimes. Some of her most notable films till now are I Am Number Four, Bedtime Stories, Warm Bodies, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice and Take Me Home Tonight while she is working on several more projects simultaneously. As far as her personal life is concerned, Teresa Palmer has been in a number of relationships till now including with Stuart Dew, Topher Grace, Russell Brand and Scott Speedman. After this, she began dating Mark Webber in late 2012 with whom she has been married since December 2013.
Teresa Palmer Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Teresa Mary Palmer
- Nicknames: Tez, Tezza
- Date of Birth: February 26, 1986
- Birthplace: Adelaide, South Australia
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Teresa Palmer Family Details:
- Father: Kevin Palmer
- Mother: Paula Sanders
- Siblings: None
- Spouse: Mark Webber (m. 2013)
- Children: Bodhi Rain Webber
Teresa Palmer Career Highlights:
- First Film: Wolf Creek (2005)
- First TV Show: The Movie Loft (2009)
Teresa Palmer Body Measurements:
Complete actress Teresa Palmer body measurements information is given below like her height, weight, shoe, dress, bust and bra cup size.
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35
Teresa Palmer Interesting Facts:
- The actress is a big fan of Port Adelaide Football Club.
- Her original career choice was to work in animal rescue services.
- After being discovered at a mall, Teresa Palmer was cast directly for the film “2: 37” without even an audition.