The Scottish actress, Rose Eleanor Arbuthnot-Leslie was born on February 9, 1987 to Sebastian Arbuthnot-Leslie and Candida Mary Sibyl Leslie. The professional career of Leslie began in 2008 with a minor role in television show Banged Up Abroad which was followed by her big screen debut in the next year with film New Town. The first notable role of Rose was as Gwen Dawson in the TV series Downton Abbey but it was her performance as Ygritte in the hit television series Game of Thrones which earned her the highest amount of international fame and the critical acclaim too. Since then, the actress has gone on to appear in a number more of TV shows till now including Utopia, Blandings and The Great Fire. Along with this, Rose Leslie has also kept working on the big screen and has starred in a couple of films so far, some of which are Now Is Good, The Last Witch Hunter and Honeymoon. As far as the off-camera life of the actress is concerned, Rose Leslie has dated her Game of Thrones co-star Kit Harington.
Rose Leslie Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rose Eleanor Arbuthnot-Leslie
- Nicknames: Rose Leslie
- Date of Birth: February 9, 1987
- Birthplace: Aberdeen, Scotland
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Red
Rose Leslie Family Details:
- Father: Sebastian Arbuthnot-Leslie
- Mother: Candida Mary Sibyl Leslie
- Siblings: She has 4 siblings
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Rose Leslie Career Highlights:
- First Film: New Town (2009)
- First TV Show: Locked Up Abroad (2008)
Rose Leslie Body Measurements:
Complete actress Rose Leslie body measurements including her height, weight, bra, dress and shoe size are given below.
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-26-35
Rose Leslie Interesting Facts:
- The actress is the middle one (Third) of her parent’s total five children.
- In her free time, she likes to do rock climbing, horse riding, skiing and playing tennis.
- Rose Leslie has learned various dance forms including jazz, tap, flamenco and ballroom.