If you are one of the people who have eagerly been waiting for the Super Bowl 2015 and now are trying to find a way to see the mega event live online on your mobile phone, PC or tablet, then your search is finally over as we have the perfect solution for your problem. The Super Bowl XLIX is set to take place on February 1, 2015 and just like all other networks, NBC is going to make this year’s game available online through its NBC Sports website and mobile app for free. So to help you in organizing everything in best way so that you don’t miss the live event, below we have completed guidance about how to watch Super Bowl 2015 live online on Mobile Phones, Tablets and Personal Computers.
- Watch Best Super Bowl 2015 TV Commercials
- Click for Super Bowl 2015 Live Broadcasting TV Channels List
How to Watch Super Bowl XLIX 2015 Live Online Free
- Click Here for Super Bowl 2015 Date Time Location Details
- Super Bowl 49 Pre-game and Halftime Performances
- Click for Super Bowl 2015 Live Update Mobile Apps
- Katy Perry Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Live Performance
- Super Bowl XLIX live on Computer:
Enjoying the game live while sitting on your computer has never been so easier before. Just visit the NBC Sports Live Extra website enjoy the whole ceremony free of cost without even having the need to sign up or getting irritated by the advertisements. Another good news is that for the very first time this year’s halftime show can also be seen through the website.
- Super Bowl XLIX live on Mobile Phones and Tablets:
If you aren’t able to enjoy the mega event on a large screen then still there is nothing to worry about because now you can see Super Bowl 2015 live through your mobile or tablet. Just download the NBC Sports Live Extra app on your Android, iOS or Window 8 tablet and you are all set.
- Click Here for Super Bowl 2015 Live Score Updates
- Watch Katy Perry Super Bowl 2015 Performance Live
- Super Bowl 2015 National Anthem Performance by Idina Menzel
While on the other hand, the procedure for mobile phones is slightly complicated. The NFL Mobile app for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone will allow users to enjoy the Super Bowl live for free only if you are a Verizon Wireless customer. Individuals not having a “More Everything” shared data plan will have to pay a $5 monthly sign fee to enjoy the game live.