Prince Henry of Wales, known as Prince Harry is the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana, Princes of Wales born on 15th September 1984 and was baptised on 21 December. Harry’s parents divorced in 1996 and the following year his mother died in a car accident in Paris. Prince Harry was educated at independent schools and in 2003 he completed his education at Eton College with two A-Levels. Moreover, Harry excelled in sports, especially rugby union and polo. After school, he took a gap year and travelled to Australia and Lesotho, where he worked on a cattle station and also with orphaned children and produced the documentary film The Forgotten Kingdom. In 2005, Harry entered the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, where he was known as Officer Cadet Wales and joined the Alamein Company. Within a year, he completed his officer training and was commissioned as a Cornet in the Blues and Royals. In 2008, Harry was promoted to lieutenant. During that time period, Harry also served for 77 days in Helmand, Afghanistan but was pulled out following publication of his presence there by an Australian magazine. In 2012, Harry returned to Afghanistan for a 20-week deployment with the Army Air Corps. Prince Harry left the army in 2015. As for his personal life, Prince Harry dated Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas.
Prince Harry Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Henry Charles Albert David
- Nicknames: Prince Harry
- Date of Birth: 15 September 1984
- Birthplace: St Mary’s Hospital, London
- Nationality: British
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Red
Prince Harry Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size Stats Family Tree
Prince Harry Family Details:
- Father: Charles, Prince of Wales
- Mother: Diana, Princess of Wales
- Siblings: Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Prince Harry Relationships History:
- Natalie Pinkham (2003)
- Lauren Pope (2004)
- Cassie Sumner (2004)
- Chelsy Davy (2004-2011)
- Caroline Flack (2009)
- Florence Brudenell-Bruce (2011)
- Mollie King (2012)
- Cressida Bonas (2012-2014)
Prince Harry Education:
- Wetherby School
- Ludgrove School
- Eton College
- Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
Prince Harry Body Measurements:
Following are the complete Prince Henry of Wales, Prince Harry body measurements details including his height, weight, chest, waist, biceps and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 6′ 2″
- Height in Centimeters: (188 cm)
- Weight in Kilogram: 73 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 160 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: N/a
- Body Measurements: N/a
Prince Harry Interesting Facts:
- Zulu is one of his favorite films.
- Prince Harry is committed to help kids.
- Harry enjoys playing sports such as skiing, polo and motocross.
- Diana used to call him “My little Spencer” because of his red hairs.