The Broadway star Idina Menzel is all set for a memorable performance at Super Bowl 2015 where she has been selected to perform National Anthem before the kick-off. The 43 year old singer is really excited about her performance and said that this is a culmination of a lifelong dream which she formed while watching football on Sundays with her father.
- Click Here for Super Bowl 2015 Live Score Updates
- Click Here for Super Bowl 2015 Date Time Location Details
Although Idina Menzel refers Whitney Houston’s performance of the national anthem at Super Bowl as her favorite one but she is looking to perform the song in her own unique way. The high notes of the song set by Whitney Houston have been a benchmark for all singers who have performed at Super Bowl since then but no one has ever actually been able to beat that.
- Watch Super Bowl 2015 Live on Mobile and PC
- Watch Best Super Bowl 2015 TV Commercials
- Click for Super Bowl 2015 Live Broadcasting TV Channels List
Idina Menzel Live Pre-game Super Bowl 2015 National Anthem Online Performance
While talking to media in a press conference before the event, Idina Menzel clarified that she will be singing the complete song live and instead of paying attention just to the high notes, listeners should feel the passion and emotion in the performance.
Even though, the singer will be performing live in front of millions of people watching the Super Bowl XLIX live on television but she hasn’t shown any sign of nervousness so far. Menzel said that she loves to sing and perform live so there is absolutely nothing she needs to worry about.
- Katy Perry Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Live Performance
- Super Bowl 49 Pre-game and Halftime Performances
- Click for Super Bowl 2015 Live Update Mobile Apps
During the press conference, Idina also revealed that she is rooting for Seattle Seahawks because she is a New Yorker. Her national anthem performance is scheduled to be aired on NBC at 6:30 p.m. ET live from University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.