Kim Kardashian is a famous reality television star, socialite, model and entrepreneur born on October 21, 1980 in California to a businessman and attorney, Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner. Her parents got separated in 1991 and her mother remarried Bruce Jenner in same year. Famous for her dark haired beauty and curvy figure, Kim Kardashian gained worldwide popularity after her adult tape with that time boyfriend Ray-J (Singer) was leaked in 2007. Although, Kim had filed a lawsuit against Vivid Entertainment for releasing her film but later dropped her suit after being paid $5 Million.
In 2007, Kim and her family were offered to star in a reality show named, “Keeping Up with the Kardashian”. The show became a huge success and helped Kim Kardashian to establish herself as an icon. According to Kim, she entered into the business world to expose her talent and abilities. She released three flourishing workout videos plus owns several clothing lines and has launched a number of fragrances along with writing a book. For her fabulous work in various TV shows especially in Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kim has also received several awards. Her excellent fashion sense and hot looks made her renowned celebrity and she is now one of the most world’s most searched celebrities on the internet.
Unfortunately, Kim Kardashian’s personal life hasn’t been as great as her professional career. She first married music producer Damon Thomas in 2000 but the couple separated in 2004. She than married NBA player Kris Humphries in 2011 but the Kim filed for divorce after just 72 days of their marriage. Beside her marriage, Kardashian had long chain of boyfriends including many important figures like Reggie Bush and Nick Lachey. In 2012, Kim Kardashian once again fell in love with American rapper Kanye West and the couple got engaged in 2013 after Kim Kardashian gave birth to couple’s first child earlier in that year. Kim and West married on May 24th, 2014 at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy.
Kim Kardashian Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kim Noel Kardashian
- Nicknames: Kimmie
- Occupation: Television Personality, Model, Fashion designer, Actress, Businesswoman
- Date of Birth: October 21, 1980
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Height: 5′ 3″ (1.59 m)
- Net worth: $40 Million
Kim Kardashian Favorite Color, Food, Perfume and other Things:
- Hobbies and Interests: Singing, Exercise, Listening Music, Fashion Designing
- Favorite Color: White
- Favorite Food: Sea Food, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, Salads
- Favorite Sweet: Deep-fried Oreos
- Favorite Drink: White Russian
- Favorite Book: Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom, The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- Favorite Perfume: Kim Kardashian True Reflection, Intimate Revlon Perfume, Michael by Michael Kors
- Favorite Music: R & B, Hip hop, Pop, Classic Rock
- Favorite Song: “Lost In the World” by Kanye West, “Young and Beautiful” by Lana Del Rey
- Favorite Movie: The Notebook, Clueless
- Favorite TV Show: The Oprah Winfrey Show, Sex and the City
- Favorite Designer: Roberto Cavalli, Dolce & Gabanna
- Favorite Pet: Dog
- Favorite Makeup Brands: MAC Cosmetics, NARS Cosmetics
- Favorite Holiday Destination: Bora Bora, St. Tropez, Hawaii
- Favorite Restaurants: Cipriani, NY and Macaluso’s, Miami
- Favorite Makeup Products: EOS lip balm, Moroccan Oil, Dr. Lancer Natural Sea Mineral Polish, Kardashian Beauty Honey Stick Lip Gloss, Blackberry
Kim Kardashian Interesting Facts:
- Kim Kardashian made her acting debut in 2006 in the television series “Beyond the Break.”
- Considers famous actress and singer Jennifer Lopez as her style icon.
- Her first boyfriend was singer Tito Jackson’s son, T.J Jackson.