Born on July 20, 1988, Julianne Hough is an American dancer, actress and singer. She is the youngest of five children of Marianne and Bruce Hough. Julianne rose to fame after winning the fourth season of dance competition show Dancing with the Stars in 2006 and has competed as a contestant in four more seasons of the show, before ultimately returning as the show’s permanent fourth judge in 2014. In addition to dancing, Hough has also interest in music and she released her self-titled debut album in 2008 which garnered mixed reviews from music critics but proved to be a commercial success.
Along with this, Julianne Hough has also entered in the field of acting. Since making her debut in 2001 with an uncredited role in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, she has gone on to appear in well-received films like Footloose, Safe Haven, Burlesque, Rock of Ages and Paradise. In her personal life, Julianne Hough dated singer Chuck Wicks and Ryan Seacrest in the past and is currently in a relationship with NHL professional hockey player Brooks Laich since February 2014.
Julianne Hough Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Julianne Alexandra Hough
- Occupation: Dancer, Actress, Singer
- Date of Birth: July 20, 1988
- Birthplace: Orem, Utah, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Height: 5′ 3″ (1.60 m)
- Net worth: $7 million
Julianne Hough Favorite Things:
Given below are complete details about dancer Julianne Hough favorite things including book, food, music, movie, color, perfume and hobbies.
- Hobbies and Interests: Sky diving, Snow boarding, Dancing, Water skiing, Wake boarding
- Favorite Color: N/A
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- Favorite Book: The Scarlet Letter, The Lord of the Rings, To Kill a Mockingbird, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Favorite Perfume: Gucci Flora by Gucci
- Favorite Music: N/A
- Favorite Nicholas Sparks Movie: A Walk to Remember
- Favorite TV Show: The Simpsons, Friends, The Family Guy, 24, Dancing With the Stars