Jennifer Marie Morrison is an American model and actress who was born on April 12, 1979 in Chicago, U.S. Jennifer Morrison is the eldest of 3 children’s of teacher Judy Morrison and music teacher, David L. Morrison. She graduated from Loyola University Chicago with major in Theatre and also studied with Steppenwolf Theatre Company before moving to Los Angeles in order to pursue her acting career.
Jennifer Morrison began her career as a child model by appearing in commercials and print advertisements of various brands and was also featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated for Kids with basketball star Michael Jordan in 1992. Jennifer made her film debut in 1994 with “Intersection” at the age of 15 while her first lead role came in 2000 with film “Urban Legends: Final Cut”. After that, she has made appearance in several films till now such as 100 Women, Star Trek, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Knife Fight and Warrior.
The American actress is best known for her roles in popular television series, Once Upon a Time and House in which she plays the role of Emma Swan and Dr. Allison Cameron respectively. Along with these, Jennifer has also appeared in several other TV shows including How I Met Your Mother, Dawson’s Creek and Touched by an Angel. She has appeared as Kirce James in Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars computer game.
In her personal life, Jennifer Morrison began dating her actor Jesse Spencer in 2004 and the couple became engaged in 2006 when Spencer proposed Jennifer at the Eiffel Tower. The couple had planned to marry in 2007 but unfortunately called off their engagement in August 2007. Jennifer Morrison has also dated her Once Upon a Time TV series co-star Sebastian Stan from 2012 to 2013.
Jennifer Morrison Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jennifer Marie Morrison
- Nicknames: Jen, J-mo
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Date of Birth: April 12, 1979
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Net worth: $5 Million
Jennifer Morrison Favorite Things:
- Hobbies and Interests: Yoga, Hiking, Traveling, Playing Tennis
- Favorite Color: Keeps Changing
- Favorite Food: Pizza, Italian
- Favorite Drink: Red wine
- Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby, East of Eden
- Favorite Perfume: Sarah Horowitz Parfums-Perfect Veil
- Favorite Movie: Bicycle Thieves
- Favorite TV Show: The Good Wife
- Favorite Sports: Baseball, Tennis
- Favorite Baseball Team: Chicago Cubs
- Favorite Restaurant: Vancouver
- Favorite Holiday Location: Lake Como in Italy
- Favorite Pet: Dog