Born to a Bengali family on January 7, 1979, Bipasha Basu is an Indian film actress who started her professional career as a model and later successfully ventured into film. She made her acting debut in 2001 with film Ajnabee but she first earned recognition through her performance in 2002 film Raaz which was followed by her bold role in 2003 erotic thriller Jism. Since then, Bipasha Basu has starred in several more critically and commercially successful films so far including No Entry, Dhoom 2, Race, Phir Hera Pheri, Bachna Ae Haseeno, Raaz 3 and Creature 3D.
Along with Hindi language films, she has also worked in Bengali, English, Telugu and Tamil language films too. In addition to her work in films, Basu is also an advocate of physical fitness and has launched three fitness DVD’s so far named Love Yourself, Break Free and Unleash. In her off-camera life, Bipasha Basu dated actor Dino Morea from 1996 to 2002 and then John Abraham for a couple of years. She is currently in a relationship with actor Harman Baweja.
Bipasha Basu Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Bipasha Basu
- Nicknames: Bipsy, Bips, Bonny, Bippy
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: January 7, 1979
- Birthplace: New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Height: 5′ 7″ (1.70 m)
- Net worth: $15 million
Bipasha Basu Favourite Food, Perfume, Book and other favorite things:
Given below are complete details about actress Bipasha Basu favourite things such as food, books, hobbies, color, movie, actor, actress and perfume.
- Hobbies and Interests: Reading, Dancing, Exercise
- Favourite Color: Pink
- Favourite Food: Bengali Cuisine
- Favourite Book Authors: John Grisham, Robin Cook
- Favourite Perfume: Baby Doll by YSL
- Favourite Movie: Godfather, Indiana Jones
- Favourite Actor: Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Clint Eastwood, Harrison Ford
- Favourite Actress: Julia Roberts, Tabu, Kajol