Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is an Indian model and actress who was born on November 1, 1973 to homemaker Brinda and marine biologist Krishnaraj. She first rose to prominence as first runner-up of the Miss India Pageant in 1994 and garnered further international fame after winning the Miss World pageant during the same year. Aishwarya made her acting debut in 1997 film Iruvar and then in film Jeans during next year but she earned wide public recognition through her lead role in 1999 film Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and 2002 film Devdas. Although her next few films failed to gained any major commercial success but she made a comeback with 2006 blockbuster film Dhoom 2.
Since then, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has starred in several commercially successful films so far including Jodhaa Akbar, Sarkar Raj, Enthiran and Guzaarish. In addition to acting, Rai is actively involved in philanthropic work and also signed endorsement deals with many top international brands. Following her high-profile relationship with actor Salman Khan from 1999 to 2001, she became engaged to actor Abhishek Bachchan in 2007. The couple married on April 20, 2007 and their first child was born in November 2011.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Nicknames: Ash, Gullu
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Date of Birth: November 1, 1973
- Birthplace: Mangalore, Karnataka, India
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Height: 5′ 7″ (1.70 m)
- Net worth: $35 million
Aishwarya Rai Favorite Food, Perfume, Books and other favorite things:
Given below are complete details about actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan favorite things like food, books, perfume, movie, actor, actress, color and hobbies.
- Hobbies and Interests: Knitting, Collecting Watches, Acting
- Favorite Color: Black, Blue, White
- Favorite Food: Everything
- Favorite Book: The Alchemist
- Favorite Perfume: Happy by Clinique
- Favorite Music: N/A
- Favorite Movie: Casablanca
- Favorite Actor: Raj Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan
- Favorite Actress: Nargis