The American actor Joshua Ryan “Josh” Hutcherson was born on October 12, 1992 in Union, Kentucky. His father, Michelle was a Delta Air Lines employee while his mother, Chris Hutcherson used to work as an analyst for United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Josh Hutcherson developed interest in acting at the age of just 4 and began his career at the age of 9.
Josh Hutcherson made his acting debut in 2002 with a role in Television series, House Blend and also made a guest appearance in TV show ER. He went on to work appear in several TV series and films in coming years including Kicking and Screaming, RV, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant and after giving fabulous performances in all of them, Josh established himself as the rising star of Hollywood.
The success continued to role and he landed a role in 2012 film, “The Hunger Games”. The film proved to be a box-office blockbuster and turned Josh Hutcherson from a child star to legitimate film actor. After achieving the heights of success through The Hunger Games, Josh acting career has not shown any sign of slowing down and he has appeared in numerous popular TV shows and films since then which also includes The Hunger Games sequel, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
For his unmatched acting abilities and outstanding performances, Josh has received 4 Young Artist Awards for Best Leading Young Actor. In his personal life, Josh Hutcherson dated his film Journey 2 co-star Vanessa Hudgens in past but in 2012 the pair revealed that they are just good friends now. Currently, Josh is in a relationship with Claudia Traisac since 2013.
Josh Hutcherson Personal Details:
Complete Name: Joshua Ryan Hutcherson
Nicknames: JHutch, Hutch
Date of Birth: October 12, 1992
Birthplace: Union, Kentucky
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: 5′ 7″ (1.7 m)
Josh Hutcherson Favorite Things:
- Hobbies and Interests: Listening Music, Riding Bike, Rock climbing, Competing in Triathlons, Cooking
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Food: Fast Food (McDonald’s)
- Favorite Music: The Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys, Justin Timberlake
- Favorite Movie: Drive, Fight Club, Cool Hand Luke, Batman film series
- Favorite Actor: Jake Gyllenhaal
- Favorite Cartoon: Lion King
- Favorite TV Show: Naked Science, Family Guy
- Favorite Sports: Basketball, Football
- Favorite Football Player: Rudi Johnson
- Favorite Basketball Player: LeBron James
- Favorite iPhone Apps: Furby, Aging Booth, NBA Game Time, Face Swap
- Favorite Pet: Dog
Josh Hutcherson Interesting Facts:
- Josh thinks his worst habit is aggressively chewing on straws.
- Directing and Acting in the same film is his dream job.
- At the time of his first kiss, Josh Hutcherson was 11 years old.
- His celebrity crush is Zoe Saldana.