Born on November 3, 1995, Kendall Nicole Jenner is an American model and reality television personality. She is the daughter of former track and field athlete Bruce Jenner and television personality Kris Jenner. Kendall Jenner has a younger sister, Kylie Kristen and three older half-sisters for her mother side, Khloe, Kourtney and Kim Kardashian along with one brother Rob Kardashian. While from her father’s side, she has three older half-brothers and one sister.
Kendal Jenner started her modeling career at the age of 14 after being signed by Wilhelmina modeling agency. Her first modeling job was a campaign for Forever 21 and since then she has made a name for herself in the fashion industry through her style and work. She has walked on runway for various brands along with hosting several events. She along with her sister Kylie Jenner, Kendall is now the “Style Ambassador” for Seventeen Magazine.
Kendall Jenner gained worldwide popularity through her appearance in E! Television channel reality show, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” along with her family. At the moment, Kendall is single but has been linked with actor Will Smith’s son Jaden Smith and has also dated Harry Styles.
Kendall Jenner Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kendall Nicole Jenner
- Nicknames: Kenny, Kendall Jenner
- Occupation: Model, Television Personality
- Date of Birth: November 3, 1995
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Height: 5′ 10½” (1.79 m)
- Net worth: $2 Million
Kendall Jenner Favorite Color, Perfume, Music and other Things:
- Hobbies and Interests: Horse Riding, Jogging, Hiking, Cooking
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Food: Meat, Pasta, Chocolate
- Favorite Perfume: Kim Kardashian Fragrances
- Favorite Music: Rihanna, Usher, J. Cole, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown
- Favorite Movie: Moulin Rouge
- Favorite Beauty Products: Smashbox Foundation Primer, Lip Lights lip gloss, MAC Eye Kohl
- Favorite Places to Shop: Intermix, Dash, Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom, Planet Blue in Malibu, Kitson
- Favorite Pet: Dog