Zara Larsson is a singer from Sweden. Born on December 16, 1997, she first rose to prominence during 2008 when she won the Swedish TV talent show, Talang at the age of just 10. After being signed by a record label, Zara’s debut Extended Play (EP) titled “Introducing” got released in 2013. It consisted of five-songs and garnered a huge amount of success not only in Sweden but also internationally. This was followed by her another EP and then finally the debut studio album titled “1” in 2014. The album proved to be huge success and went platinum in Sweden. Zara Larsson began to earn wider international fame during 2015 with her singles like Lush Life and Never Forget You that have reached over top position at music charts in different countries. In addition to her solo work, she has also started making collaborations with other artists that has also played a vital role in expanding her already huge fan base.
Zara Larsson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Zara Maria Larsson
- Nicknames: Zara
- Date of Birth: 16 December 1997
- Birthplace: Solna, Stockholm County, Sweden
- Nationality: Swedish
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Zara Larsson Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age Ethnicity
Zara Larsson Family Details:
- Father: Anders Larsson
- Mother: Agnetha Larsson
- Siblings: Hanna Larsson (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Zara Larsson Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: 1 (2014)
- First TV Show: Talang (2008)
Zara Larsson Body Measurements:
The complete list of singer Zara Larsson body measurements is given below including details about her height, weight, bra cup, dress, hip, bust, waist and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5 ft 6
- Height in Centimeters: 172 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 130 pounds
- Bra Size: 32A
- Cup Size: A
- Dress Size: N/a
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 32-24-34
Zara Larsson Interesting Facts:
- She is a fan of Beyonce.
- Larsson won the TV show Talang in 2008.
- The singer also practiced ballet dancing for a couple of years.
- Zara’s first single “Introducing” from debut album went platinum in 3 countries.