William Adams professionally known as will.i.am is an American singer, rapper, actor and musician born on 15th March 1975. He earned recognition and fame as a founding member of the pop band The Black Eyed Peas. His performances with the band provided her with several accolades including American Music Awards, Grammy Awards and World Music Awards. Along with band, Will.i.am as well focused on his solo musical career for which he released his debut album, Lost Change in 2001. It became the original soundtrack to the movie of the same name. Later on, he released several successful solo albums such as Must B 21, Songs about Girls and #willpower. The albums spawned numerous hit singles including Heartbreaker, I Got It from My Mama and One More Chance. In addition to that, will.i.am is also a record producer and worked with several other artists including Britney Spears, Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga. Furthermore, he also became a coach on The Voice Australia and UK. In his personal life, will.i.am dated Casey Batchelor, Nicole Scherzinger and Natalie Imbruglia.
will.i.am Personal Details:
- Complete Name: William James Adams Jr.
- Nicknames: Voodoo Thursday, will.i.am
- Date of Birth: March 15, 1975
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Occupation: Singer, Rapper, Record Producer, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
will.i.am Family Details:
- Father: He has never met his father
- Mother: Debra Cain
- Siblings: N/a
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
will.i.am Career Highlights:
- Debut Solo Album: Lost Change (2001)
- First Film: Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008)
- First TV Show: Joan of Arcadia (2005)
Will i Am Body Measurements:
Below is the list of Will i Am body measurements including his weight, height, biceps, chest, waist and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Weight: 73 kg (161 pounds)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: N/a
will.i.am Interesting Facts:
- will.i.am suffers from tinnitus.
- will.i.am began his career from snickers commercial.
- He as well worked in Intel Corp. as the director of creative innovation.