Tula Paulinea Contostavlos better known as Tulisa, is an English singer, song-writer and actress born on 13th July 1988. Tulisa rose to prominence as a member of the hip hop group N-Dubz which was formed in 2000 and released three studio albums. The group released their first album in 2008 titled Uncle B which received critical acclaim. Later on, the group released two more albums named Against All Odds and Love.Live.Life which as well earned success and fame and spawned several hit singles such as Playing with Fire, We Dance On and Girls. In 2011, N-Dubz parted ways and Tulisa decided to pursue her solo career. She released her debut album The Female Boss which received negative reviews and charted poorly. In addition to that, Tulisa as well appeared in several films and television shows including Dubplate Drama, The X Factor and Tulisa: The Price of Fame. As far as her personal life is concerned, Tulisa dated numerous celebrities throughout her life including Justin Edwards, Fazer and Jack O’Connell.
Tulisa Contostavlos Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Tula Paulinea Contostavlos
- Nicknames: TT, Tulisa
- Date of Birth: July 13, 1988
- Birthplace: Camden, London, England
- Occupation: Singer, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Tulisa Contostavlos Family Details:
- Father: Steve Contostavlos
- Mother: Anne Byrne
- Siblings: Neil Jones (Brother)
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Tulisa Contostavlos Career Highlights:
- Debut Solo Album: The Female Boss (2012)
- First Film: Big Fat Gypsy Gangster (2011)
- First TV Show: Dubplate Drama (2007)
Tulisa Contostavlos Body Measurements:
Check the complete singer Tulisa Contostavlos body measurements including her height, weight, shoe, bra cup, dress size and vital statistics details.
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32D
- Bra Cup Size: D
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-24-35
Tulisa Contostavlos Interesting Facts:
- Tulisa refused to pose nude for the magazine Playboy.
- She used to be part of British hip-hop group N-Dubz (2000 to 2011).
- As a teenager, the singer even tried to kill herself twice due to depression.