Patricia Lynn Trisha Yearwood is an American singer, actress, and author born on September 19, 1964. She began her singing career with the help of an internship with MTM Record and later on hired as a permanent employee. With the help of the resources of record label Trisha recorded a series of demo tapes and as well sang background vocals for new artists. In 1991, she released her debut album called Trisha Yearwood which produced hit singles including She’s in Love with the Boy which debuted at number one on the Billboard Country Chart. For this debuted album AllMusic gave her four and a half out of five stars. The successful beginning of her career in music industry encouraged her and she released numerous hit albums in coming years such as The Song Remembers When, Everybody Knows, Inside Out and Heaven, Heartache and the Power of Love. This success leads her to win several awards including Grammy Awards, American Music Award and Academy of Country Music Award.
Furthermore, Yearwood appeared in numerous television shows and films like JAG and Trisha’s Southern Kitchen. While being an author, she wrote cookbooks and gained positive reviews. Philanthropically, Trisha joined different organizations such as Children’s Foundation and Habitat for Humanity. In her personal life, Yearwood married thrice firstly with Chris Lathem from 1987 to 1991. Then she married Robert Bobby Reynolds but got separation in 1999. Lastly, she married to Garth Brooks in 2005.
Trisha Yearwood Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Patricia Lynn Yearwood
- Nicknames: Trisha
- Date of Birth: September 19, 1964
- Birthplace: Monticello, Georgia, U.S.
- Occupation: Singer, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Trisha Yearwood Family Details:
- Father: Jack Yearwood
- Mother: Gwen Yearwood
- Siblings: Beth Bernard
- Spouse: Garth Brooks (m. 2005), Robert Reynolds (m. 1994–1999), Christopher Latham (m. 1987–1991)
- Children: None
Trisha Yearwood Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Trisha Yearwood (1991)
- First Film: The Thing Called Love (1993)
Trisha Yearwood Body Measurements:
The complete singer Trisha Yearwood body measurements information is listed below including her height, weight, dress, bra and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Centimeters: 172 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 75 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 165 pounds
- Bra Size: 34D
- Cup Size: D
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: N/a
- Body Measurements: 37-29-38
Trisha Yearwood Interesting Facts:
- Trisha Yearwood is also a well-known chef.
- If not successful as a singer, she thought to be an accountant.
- The famous singer and actress, Shirley Jones was her first mentor.