William Leonard Roberts II, better known by his stage name Rick Ross is an American rapper and entrepreneur born on 28th January 1976. Shortly after graduating from Carol City, Florida, Rick attended Albany State University on a football scholarship. In his early career at Suave House Records, Rick initially made his debut under the pseudonym Teflon Da Don. His recording debut came in on the song “Ain’t Shhh to Discuss” in the Eric Sermon’s album. In 2006, Roberts released his debut album called Port of Miami which received critical acclaim and peaked at the top spot on the US Billboard 200 chart. he continued his journey of success and released his second album Trilla in 2008 which spawned several hit singles including Speedin, Here I Am and The Boss. Upcoming years brought more success to him and Ross released numerous successful albums such as Deeper Than Rap, Mastermind, God forgives, I Don’t and Black Market.
Currently, Rick is working on his another album entitled Rather You Than Me which will be released in 2017. Along with singing, he as well the founder of the record label Maybach Music Group on which he released his album Deeper Than Rap in 2009. Coming towards his personal life, Rick Ross dated fashionista Shateria Moragne-el for a few year but they broke up in 2013. Later on, he dated and became engaged to hip hop model Lira Mercer but the couple ended their engagement in 2015.
Rick Ross Personal Details:
- Complete Name: William Leonard Roberts II
- Nicknames: Rick Ross
- Date of Birth: January 28, 1976
- Birthplace: Clarksdale, Mississippi, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Rapper
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Bald
Rick Ross Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size
Rick Ross Family Details:
- Father: N/a
- Mother: Tommie Roberts
- Siblings: Tawanda Roberts (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: Toie Roberts (Daughter), William Roberts III (Son)
Rick Ross Relationships History:
- Shateria Moragne-el (Fashionista)
- Lira Mercer (Hip Hop Model)
Rick Ross Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Port of Miami (2006)
- First Film: Days of Wrath (2008)
- First TV Show: Jimmy Kimmel Live! (2008)
Rick Ross Body Measurements:
The rapper Rick Ross body measurements complete details are listed below like his weight, height, chest, waist, biceps and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0″
- Height in Centimeters: 183 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 102 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 225 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 12 (US)
- Body Measurements: N/a
Rick Ross Interesting Facts:
- Ice Cube is his favorite rapper.
- Rick sleeps only two to three hours a night.
- During the recording process, Ross used to play video games as a stress reliever.
- He has more than 500 tattoos on his body and the first one was at the age of 13.