Born on July 10, 1993, Perrie Edwards is a British singer best known for being member of girl group, named Little Mix. Her parents Debra Duffy and Alexander Edwards both were singer and after getting inspired from them. Perrie also decided to pursue career in the field of music. She first earned recognition after participating in the reality television competition show The X Factor during 2011. During the show, she was put into a group named Little Mix which consisted of three more contestants Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jade Thirlwall and Jesy Nelson. The group performed exceptionally well and went on to become the first ever group to win The X Factor.
Following their victory at the show, Little Mix was signed by Simon Cowell’s record label Syco Music. The debut album of the group titled DNA was released in 2012 and it garnered huge commercial success worldwide. When it comes to the personal life of the singer, Perrie Edwards began dating singer Zayn Malik in 2011 and the couple now has been engaged since 2013.
Perrie Edwards Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Perrie Louise Edwards
- Nicknames: Pezz
- Date of Birth: July 10, 1993
- Occupation: Singer
- Birthplace: South Shields, Tyne & Wear, UK
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Multi-colored
Perrie Edwards Family Details:
- Father: Alexander Edwards
- Mother: Debbie Duffy
- Siblings: Jonnie Edwards
Perrie Edwards Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: DNA
- First TV Show: The X Factor
Perrie Edwards Body Measurements:
Given below are complete details about singer Perrie Edwards body measurements including her weight, height, dress, shoe, waist, hip and bra size.
- Height: 5′ 4″ (1.63 m)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 8
- Dress Size: 4
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34
Perrie Edwards Interesting Facts:
- She is the youngest member of Little Mix.
- Perrie Edwards loves lipsticks.
- Her parents are also singers which initially inspired her to pursue career in music.