Max Albert George is a British actor, singer and songwriter born on 6th September 1988. He began his career as a footballer, playing for Preston North End. But the injury ended his football career and Max decided to pursue a music career. He made his singing debut by joining the boy band Avenue in 2005. They released their debut single “Last Goodbye” in 2008, which received positive reviews. The band disbanded following that year. Later on, George became the member of the group “The Wanted” and released their debut album named All Time Low in 2010. The album earned critical acclaim and reached at number one on the UK Singles Chart. The album spawned several hit singles such as Heart Vacancy and Lose My Mind. In 2013, the group as well starred in their own reality series The Wanted Life. Eventually, the band announced their decision to break and Max revealed that he was signed as a solo artist by Scooter Braun in 2014.
Along with singing, George as well modeled for several brands and also transitioned into acting. He landed his first role in the sixth season of Glee as a Clint. His other appearances included Bear Grylis: Mission Survive. Coming towards his personal life, Max George was engaged to an actress Michelle Keegan but they split up in 2012. After that, he began dating Miss Oklahoma contestant Carrie Baker.
Max George Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Max Albert George
- Nicknames: Max, The Wanted
- Date of Birth: 6 September 1988
- Birthplace: Manchester, United Kingdom
- Occupation: Singer, Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Bald
Max George Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size
Max George Family Details:
- Father: Jack George
- Mother: Barbara George
- Siblings: Jack George (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Max George Relationships History:
- Michelle Keegan (2010-2012)
- Lindsay Lohan (2012-2013)
- Carmen Electra (2013)
- Nina Agdal (2013-2014)
- Carrie Baker (2014)
Max George Career Highlights:
- Debut Album with The Wanted: The Wanted (2010)
- First TV Show: Chasing the Saturdays (2013)
Max George Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete singer Max George body measurements details such as his height, weight, shoe, chest, waist and biceps size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 72 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 159 pounds
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Waist Size: 32 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 14 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: N/a
Max George Interesting Facts:
- His nick names are The Wanted and Max.
- While growing up, George was a good soccer player.
- He posed naked for the cover of AXM magazine to support for the cancer research.
- Max participated in the third edition of The X Factor being a part of the band Avenue.