Martina Mariea Schiff well known as Martina McBride is an American country music singer, record producer and songwriter born on July 29, 1966. In her childhood, she used to listen in country music which helped McBride to acquire a passion for singing. In 1992, Martina released her debut album named The Time Has Come through the RCA Nashville label and received positive reviews. McBride’s second album The Way That I AM gave her breakthrough and produced some hit singles such as Life No. 9 and My Baby Loves Me. Later on, Martina released numerous critically acclaimed albums including Evolution, Emotion, Shine and Everlasting. She received several awards and nominations as a musician such as Grammy Awards, American Music Awards and Billboard Music Awards and became famous for her soprano singing range. Philanthropically, McBride supported variety of charities like Kids Wish Network and worked for the education of girls as well. As far as her personal life is concerned, Martina McBride married to sound engineer John McBride in 1988 and the couple has three daughters together.
Martina McBride Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Martina Mariea Schiff
- Nicknames: Martina McBride
- Date of Birth: July 29, 1966
- Birthplace: Sharon, Kansas, United States
- Occupation: Singer, Record Producer
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Martina McBride Family Details:
- Father: Daryl Schiff
- Mother: Jeanne Schiff
- Siblings: Marty Schiff, Gina Schiff, Steve Schiff
- Spouse: John McBride (m. 1988)
- Children: Delaney Katharine McBride, Emma Justine McBride, Ava Rose Kathleen McBride
Martina McBride Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: The Time has Come
- First Film: The Muppet Christmas Carol
- First TV Show: Baywatch
Martina McBride Body Measurements:
Take a look at complete Martina McBride body measurements including her weight, height, shoe, dress and bra size.
- Height: 5′ 2″ (1.57 m)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Bra Size: 34C
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-27-32
Martina McBride Interesting Facts:
- “A Broken Wing” is her favorite song of her own.
- Martina is a superstition.
- She is a fan of Lauren Alaina.