Amanda Leigh Moore is an American singer and actress born on 10th April 1984. She was interested in acting and singing at a young age. So Moore began starring in several local productions and also attended Stagedoor Manor theatre camp at the age of twelve. Mandy rose to prominence with the release of her debut single, Candy in 1999. The single earned commercial success and debuted at number 41 on the Billboard Hot 100. The same year, she released her first studio album named So Real which as well received critical acclaim. Her second album, I Wanna Be with You released in 2000 and the single in the album I Wanna Be with You became her first top thirty song in the US. Later on, Mandy released several successful albums including Mandy Moore, Coverage and Amanda Leigh. The albums spawned numerous hit singles such as In My Pocket, Drop the Pilot and I Could Break Your Heart Any Day of the Week. In addition to that, Moore has also branched into acting and made her film debut in 2001 with the film Dr. Dolittle 2. Afterwards, she performed variety of roles in various films and television shows such as The Princes Diaries, A Walk to Remember, Christmas in Conway and Red Band Society. Moore won several awards and nomination throughout her career including Teen Choice Awards, Young Hollywood Awards and MTV Movie Awards.
Philanthropically, she supports “giving with your head”, endorsing the philosophy of effective altruism. She has also worked with non-profit organization Population Services International. In her personal life, Mandy Moore became married with singer Ryan Adams in 2009 but the couple separated in 2015. After that, she began dating guitarist Taylor Goldsmith.
Mandy Moore Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Amanda Leigh Moore
- Nicknames: Mandy
- Date of Birth: April 10, 1984
- Birthplace: Nashua, New Hampshire, U.S.
- Occupation: Singer, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Mandy Moore Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Shoe Vital Stats
Mandy Moore Family Details:
- Father: Donald Moore (Pilot)
- Mother: Stacy Moore (Former news reporter)
- Siblings: Scott Moore (Older Brother), Kyle Moore (Younger Brother)
- Spouse: Ryan Adams (m. 2009)
- Children: None
Mandy Moore Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: So Real (1999)
- First Film: The Princess Diaries (2001)
- First TV Show: 2GE+HER: The Series (2000)
Mandy Moore Body Measurements:
Following are the complete singer Mandy Moore body measurements details like her weight, height, hip, bust, waist, shoe, dress and bra cup size.
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Weight: 61 kg (135 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-26-36
Mandy Moore Interesting Facts:
- Her hobbies included cooking, writing and playing tennis.
- Mandy has a dream to perform on Broadway someday.
- Some of her musical influences are Janet Jackson, Madonna, Joni Mitchell and Mariah Carey.