Madonna Louise Ciccone is an American singer, actress and businesswoman born on August 16, 1958. She is famous for her constant reinvention as a performer in the music industry. Madonna went to the University of Michigan School of Music, Theatre and Dance before starting her career in modern dance. Madonna’s first self-titled debut album was released in 1983 and her successful career continued after that with a series of commercially successful albums including Like a Virgin, True Blue, Ray of Light, Music, Hard Candy, MDNA and Rebel Heart. She also wrote and produced some of her songs and many of them reached number one on the record charts such as; Like a Virgin, Into the Groove, Papa Don’t Preach, Vogue, Hung Up and 4 Minutes.
The popularity chart of Madonna further enhanced when she performed in a movie Evita and won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress. Madonna has been honored with 20 MTV Video Music Awards including the life time achievement Video Vanguard Award. Madonna’s other ventures include filmmaking, writing children’s books and fashion designing. Madonna is often referred to as the “Queen of Pop” and cited as an influence among other artists around the world. Madonna has been married twice so far, first to Sean Penn and then to Guy Ritchie but both of her marriages ended with a divorce.
Madonna Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Madonna Louise Ciccone
- Nicknames: Maddy, Nonnie, The Queen of Pop, M, Esther
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Businesswomen
- Date of Birth: August 16, 1958
- Birthplace: Bay City, Michigan, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Height: 5′ 5″ (1.65 m)
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Madonna Family Details:
- Father: Silvio Anthony Ciccone
- Mother: Madonna Louise Ciccone
- Siblings: Martin Ciccone, Anthony Ciccone, Mario Ciccone, Christopher Ciccone, Paula Ciccone, Melanie Ciccone, Jennifer Ciccone
- Spouse: Guy Ritchie (m. 2000–2008), Sean Penn (m. 1985–1989)
- Children: Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon, David Banda Mwale Ciccone Ritchie, Rocco Ritchie, Mercy James
Madonna Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Madonna
- First Film: Vision Quest
Madonna Body Measurements:
Given below are complete singer Madonna body measurements including her shoe, dress and bra size along with height and weight.
- Height: 5′ 5″ (1.65 m)
- Weight: 63 kg (139 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32C
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-27-33
Madonna Interesting Facts:
- Madonna doesn’t like the orange color.
- She wanted to be a ballet dancer during her childhood.
- The singer became a vegetarian when she was 15 years old.