Kimberly Michelle Pate, professionally known by her stage name K. Michelle is an American singer, songwriter and television personality. In her childhood, Michelle learned to play piano and guitar and took voice lessons from Bob Westbrook. She began her professional musical career in 2009 by signing a contract deal with Jiva Records. Kimberly released her debut R&B charting single “Fakin’ It” featuring Missy Elliott and afterwards put out three more R&B-charted singles including How Many Times, Fallin and I Just Can’t Do This. In 2012, Michelle received further recognition and success by joining the cast on season one of VH1’s reality show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. Following her appearance on the show landed her a contract with Atlantic Records and she released her debut album Rebellious Soul in 2013. The album earned commercial success and peaked at number 2 on the US Billboard 200 and number one on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart. A year later, Kimberly gained her own reality TV show called K. Michelle: My Life.
Later on, she released her second studio album Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart? which as well revived critical acclaim and success. Her third studio album More Issues Than Vogue was released in 2016 and debuted at number two on the US Billboard 200. The album spawned several hit singles such as Not a Little Bit and Ain’t You. Throughout her career, Kimberly was honored with numerous accolades and nominations including BET Awards and NAACP Image Awards. in her personal life, K. Michelle was in a relationship with celebrities such as Idris Elba, Mickey Wright and Bobby Maze.
K. Michelle Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kimberly Michelle Pate
- Nicknames: Michelle
- Date of Birth: March 4, 1984
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, TV Personality
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
K. Michelle Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Age Stats
K. Michelle Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Shalah Pate (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: She has one son, born in 2004.
K. Michelle Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Rebellious Soul (2013)
- First Film: Rebellious Soul Musical (2014)
- First TV Show: Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta (2012)
K. Michelle Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete singer K. Michelle body measurements details including her weight, height, dress, bust, waist, hip, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’5″
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 63 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 139 pounds
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Dress Size: N/a
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-25-40
K. Michelle Interesting Facts:
- Kelly is one of her mentors.
- Kimberly is an advocate against domestic violence.
- Michelle is unmarried but has one son from a relationship.
- Apart from being a talented singer, she is also a pianist and guitarist.
- She has taken lessons from Bob Westbrook, who has also trained famous singers Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake.