Born on July 24, 1969, Jennifer Lopez is an American singer, actress, dancer and fashion designer who first entered in the entertainment industry with a minor role in 1986 film My Little Girl. Lopez then briefly worked as a Fly Girl dancer on television series In Living Color from 1991 onwards and after earning initial recognition through the show; she gained her first featured role in 1997 film Selena. She then appeared in a couple of more films before decided to enter in the music industry with the release of her debut album On the 6 in 1999. The year 2001 proved to be a very lucky one for Jennifer Lopez’s professional career as both her second album J. Lo and film The Wedding Planner garnered huge commercial success and made Lopez the first person ever to have a number one film and album in the same week.
Since then, Lopez has gone on to star in several more critically as well as commercially successful films along with releasing six more albums, all of which have received appreciation from fans. In addition to this, she is also a very successful businesswomen having launched a production company and various accessories, fragrances and clothing lines. Unfortunately the personal life of Jennifer Lopez hasn’t been as much successful as her professional career. She has been married three times so far with Ojani Noa, Cris Judd and Marc Anthony respectively, all of which have ended with a divorce.
Jennifer Lopez Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jennifer Lynn Muñiz
- Nicknames: Jennifer Lopez, J.Lo, Lola, La Lopez, Jenny from the Block
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Dancer, Businesswomen
- Date of Birth: July 24, 1969
- Birthplace: The Bronx, New York
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown with Golden blond underlines
Jennifer Lopez Family Details:
- Father Name: David Lopez
- Mother Name: Guadalupe Rodríguez
- Siblings: Lynda Lopez, Leslie Lopez
- Spouse: Marc Anthony (m. 2004–2014), Cris Judd (m. 2001–2002), Ojani Noa (m. 1997–1998)
- Children: Maximilian David Muñiz, Emme Maribel Muñiz
Jennifer Lopez Relationships History:
- Ojani Noa (1996-1998)
- Sean Combs (1999–2001)
- Cris Judd (2001-2003)
- Ben Affleck (2002–2004)
- Marc Anthony (2004-2011)
- Casper Smart (2011)
Jennifer Lopez Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: On the 6 (1999)
- First Film: My Little Girl (1986)
- First TV Show: In Living Color (1993)
Jennifer Lopez Body Measurements:
Given below are complete details about actress and singer J. Lo body measurements including her height, weight, shoe, dress and bra size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 130 pounds
- Bra Size: 32D
- Cup Size: D
- Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-27-37
Jennifer Lopez Interesting Facts:
- Jennifer Lopez does not drink or smoke.
- Her wedding with Ben Affleck was cancelled just four days before the ceremony.
- After being paid $1 million for her role in film Selena, she became the highest-paid Latina actress at the time.