An English singer, songwriter, fitness model and dancer Fleur East is born on 29th October 1987. Her singing career began in 2005 by competing on the second series of the television singing competition The X Factor as a member of the girl group Addictiv Ladies. In 2012, East then launched a solo career with the record label Strictly Rhythm and released singles with dance including DJ Fresh. Later on, Fleur returned to The X Factor as a solo artist in 2014 and were placed runner-up. She became the first contestant on the show to attain number one position on the UK iTunes Store chart during the competition with her performance of Uptown Funk. In 2015, East signed to Syco Music and released her debut album, Love, Sax and Flashbacks. The album spawned several hit singles such as Sax and More and More. As for her personal life, Fleur East is currently single.
Fleur East Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Fleur East
- Nicknames: Fleur
- Date of Birth: 29 October 1987
- Birthplace: Walthamstow, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Singer, Dancer, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Hair Color: Brown
Fleur East Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements
Fleur East Family Details:
- Father: Malcolm East
- Mother: Irene Frimpong-Manso
- Siblings: Keshia East (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Fleur East Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Love, Sax and Flashbacks (2015)
- First TV Show: The X Factor (2005)
Fleur East Body Measurements:
Following are the complete Fleur East body measurements including details about the singer’s height, weight, shoe, bra cup, bust, waist, hip and dress size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 3″
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 51 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 112 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 37-27-38
Fleur East Interesting Facts:
- Her favorite Disney film is The Little Mermaid.
- East has a degree in Journalism and History and she loves to write.
- Fleur is famous for performing a song Uptown Funk in The X Factor.
- East competed on the 11th series of The X Factor in 2014 where she became a runner-up.