Elena Jane Goulding better known as Ellie Goulding is an English singer and songwriter born on 30th December 1986. She began her singing career after meeting record producer Frankmusik and Starsmith. In 2009, Ellie released her debut single Under the Sheets, which earned a lot of commercial success. Later on, Goulding released her debut album Lights, which produced hit singles and received critical acclaim and success. In 2012, Ellie second album Halcyon was released with the lead single of Anything Could Happen. This album was also appreciated and Goulding won numerous awards against this album including Brit Awards and VEVO Certified Awards.
In early 2015, Ellie released a single Love Me Like You Do which became the soundtrack of the movie adaptation and earned success. In addition to that, Goulding is a philanthropist and involved with several charitable activities such as British Heart Foundation and Band Aid 30. In her personal life, Ellie Goulding is in a relationship with Dougie Poynter, a McFly band member.
Ellie Goulding Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Elena Jane Goulding
- Nicknames: Ellie
- Occupation: Singer
- Date of Birth: December 30, 1986
- Birthplace: Lyonshall, Herefordshire, England
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Ellie Goulding Family Details:
- Father: Arthur Goulding
- Mother: Tracey Goulding
- Siblings: 1 brother and 2 sisters
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Ellie Goulding Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Lights
- First Film: None
- First TV Show: Later with Jools Holland
Ellie Goulding Body Measurements:
Listed below are complete Ellie Goulding body measurements including her weight, height, shoe, dress and bra size.
- Height: 5′ 5″ (1.65 m)
- Weight: 56 kg (123 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32C
- Shoe Size:5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-26-35
Ellie Goulding Interesting Facts:
- Ellie is a fanatical runner.
- She has an interest in world history especially World War I and II.
- Goulding loves all types of cheese.
- Blue is Ellie Goulding’s favorite color.