Thebe Neruda Kgositsile, professionally known as Earl Sweatshirt is an American hip hop recording artist, songwriter and music producer born on 24th February 1994. He began rapping in the 9th grade in 2008 under the name Sly Tendencies. Later on, Sweatshirt joined Tyler’s rap group and changer his rap name from Sly to Earl. In 2010, he released his debut mixtape, Earl which was named the 24th best album of 2010 by Complex. Following that, his mother sent him to boarding school and he was not been able to produce new music for a year and a half. Earl returned to music in 2012 and released his debut studio album, Doris which received critical acclaim from music critics and peaked at umber five on the US Billboard 200. His sophomore album, I Don’t Like Shit, I Don’t Go Outside: An Album by Earl Sweatshirt was released in 2015 which as well earned widespread critical acclaim. In addition to his solo career and Odd Future careers, Sweatshirt is one half of EarlWolf with Tyler, The Creator, one half of Hog Slaughta Boyz with Na’kel and one half of Sweaty Martians with Matt Martians. In his personal life, Earl Sweatshirt dated Mallry Llewellyn and Kinda Salty.
Earl Sweatshirt Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Thebe Neruda Kgositsile
- Nicknames: Chef Sweaty, Early Man, Papa Swamp, Earl Sweatshirt
- Date of Birth: February 24, 1994
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Rapper, Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Earl Sweatshirt Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size
Earl Sweatshirt Family Details:
- Father: Keorapetse Kgositsile (Poet)
- Mother: Cheryl Harris (Law Professor)
- Siblings: Randy Mafalanka (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Earl Sweatshirt Relationships History:
- Mallory Llewellyn (2013)
- Kinda Salty (2014)
Earl Sweatshirt Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Doris (2013)
- First TV Show: Loiter Squad (2013)
Earl Sweatshirt Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete Earl Sweatshirt body measurements details like his height, weight, chest, waist, biceps and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 70 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 154 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Body Measurements: N/a
Earl Sweatshirt Interesting Facts:
- Sweatshirt likes to eat Peaches.
- Earl’s real name is Thebe Neruda Kgositsile.
- Several artists such as Jay-Z, Eminem and James Pants influenced Sweatshirt’s career.
- His mother decided to send him to a boarding school after the release of his debut mixtape.