Danna Paola Rivera Munguia, professionally known as Danna Paola is a Mexican singer, record artist, model and actress born on June 23, 1995. She began her career as a child artist and gained popularity and fame in her native Mexico as a singer and child actress. Danna starred in numerous television projects throughout her childhood and teenage years. Paola received her breakthrough in 2004 with the release of her second studio album Oceano and getting the leading role in the children’s series Amy, la nina de la mochila azul. Later on, Danna portrayed several roles in various films and television shows including Tears This Heart Out, Pablo y Andrea, Atrevete a sonar and Quien es quien?. Her other albums included Chiquita pero picosa and Danna Paola. Throughout her career she won several awards and nominations such as Kids Choice Awards Mexico, MTV Europe Music Award and Premios Bravo. Furthermore, she is also the new face of L’Oreal Paris. As for her personal life, Danna Paola is dating Eleazar Gomez.
Danna Paola Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Danna Paola Rivera Munguía
- Nicknames: Danna, DP
- Date of Birth: 23 June 1995
- Birthplace: Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
- Occupation: Singer, Model, Actress, Fashion Designer
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Danna Paola Family Details:
- Father: Juan Jose Rivera
- Mother: Patricia Munguia
- Siblings: Vania Rivera Munguía
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Danna Paola Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Mi globo azul (2001)
- First Film: Tear This Heart Out (2008)
- First TV Show: Rayito de luz (2000)
Danna Paola Body Measurements:
Following are the Danna Paola body measurements including the singer height, weight, bust, hip, waist, dress, shoe and bra cup size.
- Height: 5′ 3″ (160 cm)
- Weight: 49 kg (108 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32A
- Cup Size: A
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-23-32
Danna Paola Interesting Facts:
- Paola is fluent in English and Spanish.
- She as well worked in several theatre plays.
- Danna entered into the entertainment industry at the age of five.