Adele Laurie Blue Adkins is a British singer and songwriter born on May 5, 1988. According to Adele, she was interested to go into A&R after graduation but that was her school which polished singing talent in her. In 2006, Adele signed a recording contract with XL Recordings. Later on, she released her debut album 19, which received a record-breaking success. In 2011, Adele released her second album named 21, which provided Adele numerous awards including Brit Awards, Grammy Awards, and American Music Awards. Guinness Book of World Record also mentioned the success of 21 in numerous categories. Her single “Skyfall” written and composed for the movie James Bond bestowed her with an Academy Award and a Golden Globe Award. In her personal life, Adele is in a relationship with Simon Konecki and they both have a baby boy named Angelo.
Adele Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Adele Laurie Blue Adkins
- Nicknames: Adele
- Occupation: Singer
- Date of Birth: May 5, 1988
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Adele Family Details:
- Father: Mark Evans (Welshman)
- Mother: Penny Adkins
- Siblings: Cameron Evans (Brother)
- Partner: Simon Konecki (Entrepreneur)
- Children: Angelo James Konecki (Son)
Adele Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: 19 (2008)
- First Film: Katy Perry: Part of Me (2012)
- First TV Show: Saturday Night Live (2008)
Adele Distinctive Feature:
- Soulful Voice
- Being Chubby
- Big Green Eyes
Adele Body Measurements:
Given below are singer Adele body measurements including her weight, height, dress, waist, bust, hip, shoe, and bra size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 85 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 187 pounds
- Bra Size: 34D
- Cup Size: D
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 38-34-38
Adele Interesting Facts:
- She began singing at the age of just 4.
- Etta James and Dusty Springfield are two of her musical influences.
- The singer is a fan of English football club Tottenham Hotspur F.C.
- Adele first two albums are not named with random numbers as they represent her age when she started writing material for her first two albums.