The American born model and TV host, Yoanna House rose to prominence after winning the Cycle 2 of America’s Next Top Model. Having shown interest in fashion since a very young age, her family also encouraged her to pursue a career in that field. Initially Yoanna failed to gain major success due to being considered overweight but eager to succeed, she lost 45 pounds through exercise and by changing her diet plan. Later she won the Cycle 2 of America’s Next Top Model and it opened the gates of major success to her. Since then, Yoanna House has walked runways for several fashion designers, appeared in commercials for various brands and also been featured in many top magazines. In addition to modeling, she has also earned a lot of fame through her work as a television host. As for her personal life, Yoanna is married and the couple’s first son named Alastair was born in 2008.
Yoanna House Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Yoanna House
- Nicknames: Yoanna
- Date of Birth: April 9, 1980
- Birthplace: Jacksonville, Florida, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Model, TV Host
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Brown
Yoanna House Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Yoanna House Family Details:
- Father: He is a Physician.
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unknown
- Children Name: Alastair (Son)
Yoanna House Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: America’s Next Top Model
- First TV Show as Host: The Look for Less (2005)
Yoanna House Body Measurements:
The complete model Yoanna House measurements details are listed below including her weight, height, shoe, bust, hip, waist, dress and bra cup size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 60 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 132 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34
Yoanna House Interesting Facts:
- She was the winner of Cycle 2 of America’s Next Top Model.
- Watching Rally racing and Sumo wrestling are some of her hobbies.
- Yoanna House had to lose 45 pounds in initial phase of her modeling career.