Rachel Hunter is an actress, television show host and supermodel born on September 8, 1969. Although her initial plan was to become a ballet dancer but later entered into the field of modeling at the age of just 17. Her modeling career took-off very quickly and soon she became the face of different companies along with appearing in popular magazines like Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Sports Illustrated, Elle and Playboy. Rachel successfully transferred her modeling success into the television and film industry. During her career, she has appeared in a large number of movies till now along with making appearances in several television shows over the years. As far as the off-camera life of the model is concerned, Rachel Hunter had a relationship with musician Kip Winger during 1980s after which she married singer Rod Stewart in 1990 who is 24 years senior to her. The couple has two children together but separated back in 2006. Hunter later became engaged with hockey player Jarret Stoll but it was called-off later.
Rachel Hunter Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rachel Hunter
- Nicknames: Rachel
- Date of Birth: 8 September, 1969
- Birthplace: Glenfield, Auckland, New Zealand
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Rachel Hunter Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Vital Statistics
Rachel Hunter Family Details:
- Father: Wayne Hunter
- Mother: Janeen Phillips
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse: Rod Stewart (m. 1990–2006)
- Children: Renee Stewart, Liam Stewart
Rachel Hunter Career Highlights:
- Modeling Debut: At the age of 17.
Rachel Hunter Body Measurements:
Listed below are the Rachel Hunter body measurements complete details like her weight, height, hip, bust, waist, dress, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height: 5’11” (180 cm)
- Weight: 67 kg (148 lbs)
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 37-24-36
Rachel Hunter Interesting Facts:
- Her ex-husband Rod Stewart is 24 years her senior.
- She actually wanted to be a ballet dancer but a blood disease stopped her from pursuing her dream.
- Rachel Hunter was asked to pose for Playboy when 17 but she refused, considering herself to be too young for it. She then posed for Playboy in 2004.