The Danish fashion model Nina Agdal was born on March 26, 1992 in Denmark. Following her decision of becoming a model, she entered in the fashion industry and was able to gain success in a very short time period because of her beauty, confidence and talent. In her modeling career so far, Nina Agdal has modeled for several well-recognized brands such as Macy’s Billabong, Banana Moon Swimwear, Leonisa and Victoria’s Secret.
She earned wider international fame through her appearance in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue during 2012 after which she was named the issue’s Rookie of the Year. Nina followed her success with appearance in popular Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s 2013 Super Bowl television commercial as well as appearance on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2014 with Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Tiegen.
Nina Agdal Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Nina Agdal
- Nicknames: Nina
- Date of Birth: March 26, 1992
- Occupation: Model
- Birthplace: Hillerød, Denmark
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Green / Grey
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Nina Agdal Career Highlights:
- Sports Illustrated Rookie of the Year: 2012
- First Film: Hasn’t appeared in any yet
Nina Agdal Body Measurements:
Listed below are complete details of model Nina Agdal body measurements including her weight, height, dress, shoe and bra size.
- Height: 5′ 9″ (1.76 m)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-23.5-34.5
Nina Agdal Interesting Facts:
- Unlike most models, Nina doesn’t likes to dance at all.
- She was named Rookie of the Year after her appearance in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue during 2012.
- Nina Agdal loves to eat spicy food.