Natalia Vodianova is a Russian model and actress who was born on February 28, 1982. After being raised in a quite poor family, she took modeling as her professional career at the age of 15 and within a couple of years, Natalia successfully established herself as one of the top models of the fashion industry. During her professional modeling career, she has worked with some of the leading fashion brands of the world including Louis Vuitton, Versace, Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Gucci and Givenchy. Along with this, Natalia has also graced the cover of several international magazines such as Vogue, GQ, Harper’s Bazaar, Allure, Marie Claire and Elle magazine.
In addition to modeling, she has also ventured in the field of acting, making her debut with film CQ in 2001 which has been followed by her performances in films like Clash of the Titans and Belle du Seigneur. When it comes to the personal life of the model, Natalia Vodianova was married to Justin Portman from 2001 to 2011 and the couple has three children together. After the separation, Natalia began dating Antoine Arnault with whom she now has a son born in May 2014.
Natalia Vodianova Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Natalia Mikhailovna Vodianova
- Nicknames: Supernova
- Date of Birth: February 28, 1982
- Occupation: Model, Actress
- Birthplace: Gorky, Soviet Union
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Natalia Vodianova Family Details:
- Father: N/A
- Mother: Larisa Vodianova
- Siblings: Kristina, Oksana
- Spouse: Justin Portman (m. 2001–2011)
- Children: Maxim Arnault, Viktor Portman, Lucas Alexander Portman, Neva Portman
Natalia Vodianova Career Highlights:
- First Film: CQ
Natalia Vodianova Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 10″ (1.78 m)
- Weight: 52 kg (114.6 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 US
- Body Measurements: 34–24–34
Natalia Vodianova Interesting Facts:
- The Russian model was born in a poor family.
- Natalia’s favorite body part is ears.
- While growing up, she even used to sell fruits on the streets with her mother in order to meet financial needs.