Madison Nicole Ziegler is an American actress, model and dancer born on September, 30, 2002. It can be said that Maddie was born to dance as she started doing so at the age of just 2 and after winning several dance competitions while growing up, she first earned wider recognition through her appearance in the reality television series Dance Moms. Since then, Ziegler has performed on several TV shows till now including Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Dancing with the Stars, Saturday Night Live and The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Along with this, her appearances in the music videos of various artists like Sia, Todrick Hall and Alexx Calise have also played a key role in earning her international fame and critical acclaim as well. After gaining recognition through her dance, Maddie Ziegler also entered in the field of acting and has made guest appearances in a couple of TV shows so far. In addition to this, she has also worked extensively as a model having worked with various top fashion brands along with being featured in numerous magazines such as Elle, Seventeen, People, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan and Teen Vogue.
Maddie Ziegler Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Madison Nicole Ziegler
- Nicknames: Maddie, Missie
- Date of Birth: September 30, 2002
- Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Occupation: Dancer, Actress, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Maddie Ziegler Family Details:
- Father: Kurt Ziegler
- Mother: Melissa Gisoni
- Siblings: Mackenzie Ziegler, Tyler Ziegler, Mathew Gisoni, Ryan Ziegler, Michele Gisoni
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Maddie Ziegler Career Highlights:
- First Film: Hasn’t appeared in any
- First TV Show: Live to Dance
Maddie Ziegler Body Measurements:
Below is the list of complete Maddie Ziegler body measurements including her weight, height, dress, shoe and bra size.
- Height: 5′ 1″ (155 cm)
- Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs)
- Bra Size: 28A
- Shoe Size: N/a
- Body Measurements: 28-22-29
Maddie Ziegler Interesting Facts:
- Maddie Ziegler began dancing at the age of just two.
- She has received training in various dance forms including jazz, contemporary, ballet and tap dance.
- Her most famous music video appearances have been in singer Sia’s songs “Chandelier” and “Elastic Heart”.