Kendall Jenner is an American fashion model and television personality born on November 3, 1995 to Bruce and Kris Jenner. She earned initial recognition after starring in reality television show Keeping Up with the Kardashians along with her family which led her in the field of modeling later. Kendall’s first modeling job came at the age of just 14 and in next few years, she appeared in several modeling print ads and photoshoots. Her modeling career reached new heights of success during 2014 when she started walking runways for some of the world’s most popular fashion designers during Milan, New York and Paris Fashion Weeks. In addition to this, she has also been featured in various international magazines and has also co-hosted several public events with her sister Kylie Jenner.
Kendall Jenner Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kendall Nicole Jenner
- Nicknames: Kenny, Kendall Jenner
- Occupation: Model, Television Personality
- Date of Birth: November 3, 1995
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Kendall Jenner Family Details:
- Father Name: Bruce Jenner
- Mother Name: Kris Jenner
- Siblings: Brandon Jenner, Brody Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Khloé Kardashian, Rob Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian
Kendal Jenner Relationships History:
Kendall Jenner Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Best Known for: Modeling
Kendall Jenner Distinctive Features:
Kendall Jenner Body Measurements:
Following are the Kendall Jenner body measurements including her weight, height, bust, waist, hip, dress, shoe and bra cup size.
- Height: 5′ 10″ (1.78 m)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Kendall Jenner Interesting Facts:
- Kendall is the tallest among all sisters.
- Used to be a cheerleader in high school along with her sister Kylie Jenner.
- Kendall Jenner doesn’t likes to wear accessories and avoids them as much as possible.