Jordan Carver is a German actress and glamor model. After completing her education, she initially worked as a hotel manager but eventually decided to pursue a career in modeling. In order to explore better opportunities, Jordan moved to the United States in the late 2000s and launched her own website in 2010 which featured her own exclusive content. Later she began posing for magazine publications and soon garnered fame internationally due to her body shape. Along with modeling, Carver has also released her yoga workout dvds. In addition to this, Jordan has been featured in several YouTube videos and also made her acting debut with 2013 film Who Killed Johnny. While in her personal life, Jordan Carver was previously married to David Sebastian after which she began dating David Baldwin.
Jordan Carver Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jordan Carver
- Nicknames: JC
- Date of Birth: 30 January 1986
- Birthplace: Trier, Germany
- Nationality: German
- Occupation: Model, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Brunette
Jordan Carver Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Jordan Carver Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: David Sebastian
- Children Name: One son.
Jordan Carver Relationships History:
- David Baldwin
Jordan Carver Career Highlights:
- Launched Own Website: 2010
- First Film: Who Killed Johnny (2013)
Jordan Carver Body Measurements:
Check the model Jordan Carver measurements complete details including her height, weight, bra cup, bust, hip, waist, dress, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 130 pounds
- Bra Size: 32HH
- Cup Size: HH
- Dress Size: N/a
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 43-24-35
Jordan Carver Interesting Facts:
- Prior to gaining success as a model, she worked as a hotel manager.
- Jordan Carver moved from Germany to the United States to pursue modeling work.
- Before getting famous, she also worked as a beautician and make-up artist for a French cosmetic company.