Jeannie Camtu Mai is an American hostess, executive producer and fashion expert born on 4th January 1979. Jeannie is best known for How Do I Look? and USA’s Character Fantasy. At the age of 18, Mai launched her career as makeup artist for MAC Cosmetics. Jeannie as well worked as a celebrity makeup stylish for MTV’s Total Request Live and Good Day Sacramento. In 2003, she began auditioning for local television networks to demonstrate her unique hosting talent. Soon after, Mai became an entertainment reporter and producer of the WB’s The Daily Mixx. Jeannie landed her first primetime hosting role in 2005 on Character Fantasy on the USA Network and in 2009 she took over as the host of the Style Network’s popular show How Do I Look?. Currently, Mai is one of the hosts on The Real talk show which premiered on 2013. In her personal life, Jeannie Mai became married with Freddy Harteis in 2007.
Jeannie Mai Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jeannie Camtu Mai
- Nicknames: Jeannie
- Date of Birth: January 4, 1979
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Hostess, TV Personality, Fashion Expert
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Jeannie Mai Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age Stats
Jeannie Mai Family Details:
- Father: James Mai
- Mother: Olivia TuTram Mai
- Siblings: Daniel Mai, Dennis Mai (Younger Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Freddy Harteis (m. 2007)
- Children Name: None
Jeannie Mai Body Measurements:
The complete list of Jeannie Mai body measurements is given below including her weight, height, bust, waist, hip, bra cup, dress and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: (163 cm)
- Weight in Kilogram: 49 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 108 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 37-26-37
Jeannie Mai Interesting Facts:
- Jeannie is a fashion expert and hostess.
- She first hosted the Miss USA in 2012.
- Mai mission in life is to celebrate people’s potential.
- Jeannie likes to listen country and Christine music while working.
- Her career started right out of high school as a M.A.C. cosmetic trainer.