Heidi Klum is a German-American model, fashion designer and television host born on June 1, 1973. Heidi began her modeling career by participating in a national modeling contest called Model 92. Eventually, she became the winner of the contest in 1992 and received a modeling contract. Since then, Klum has been featured on the cover of several magazines including Vogue, Glamour and Elle. Heidi earned recognition and fame after appearing on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. In 1999, she as well became the first German model to become a Victoria’s Secret Angel. Following a thriving modeling career, Heidi became the host and a judge of Germany’s Next Topmodel and the reality show Project Runway. Along with it, she has starred in numerous commercials and also worked as a spokesmodel for Dannon and H&M. Klum as an occasional actress worked in various films and TV shows such as Perfect Stranger, Ella Enchanted and Desperate Housewives. Currently, Heidi is performing the duties of judge in the reality television show America’s Got Talent. She was honored with several awards and nominations throughout her career including Primetime Emmy Award and Teen Choice Award.
Philanthropically, Klum is an active supporter of different charity programmes and was also honored with the Crystal Cross Award by the American Red Cross for her charity work. In her personal life, Heidi Klum married twice. Firstly with Ric Pipino in 1997 but the couple received divorced in 2002. Later on, she became married with Seal in 2005 and got separation in 2015.
Heidi Klum Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Heidi Klum
- Nicknames: The Body
- Date of Birth: June 1, 1973
- Birthplace: Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany
- Occupation: Model, TV Personality, Fashion Designer, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Blonde
Heidi Klum Height Weight Bra Size Shoe Body Measurements Vital Stats
Heidi Klum Family Details:
- Father: Günther Klum
- Mother: Erna Klum (Hairdresser)
- Siblings: Michael Klum (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Seal (m. 2005–2014), Ric Pipino (m. 1997–2002)
- Children Name: Helene Boshoven Samuel and Lou Sulola Samuel (Daughters), Henry Günther Ademola Dashtu Samuel and Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel (Sons)
Heidi Klum Relationships History:
- Ric Pipino (1997-2002)
- Flavio Briatore (2003)
- Seal (2005-2012)
- Martin Kirsten (2012-2014)
- Vito Schnabel (2014)
Heidi Klum Career Highlights:
- Debut Single Song: Wonderland (2006)
- First Film: 54 (1998)
Heidi Klum Distinctive Features:
- Long Height
- Curvaceous figure
Heidi Klum Body Measurements:
Listed below are the model Heidi Klum body measurements complete details including her weight, height, dress, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-27-37
Heidi Klum Interesting Facts:
- Green is her favorite color.
- Klum is also an avid painter.
- Her hobbies are cooking, skiing and painting.
- Heidi has insured her legs for 2 million dollars.
- Mathematics and drawing are her favorite subjects in high school.