The Brazilian fashion model and actress, Gisele Bundchen was born on July 20, 1980 to Valdir Bündchen and Vânia Nonnenmacher. Despite of having no interest in the field of modeling, she decided to give it a try upon her mother’s insistence. She was discovered at a shopping mall by Elite modeling agency after which she competed in a couple of modeling contests before finally earning her breakthrough in 1996 when she walked at New York Fashion Week. Her beauty, confidence and talent helped her in gaining success very soon in her career and she soon began landing on the covers of various magazines along with working with leading fashion brands. Gisele was signed by Victoria’s Secret in 2000 and she remained one of the angels of the company till 2007. She continues to work with various international brands and also appears on the covers of magazines.
In addition to becoming a supermodel, Gisele has also ventured into the fields of acting and production. She made her acting debut with 2004 film Taxi while served as the executive producer of Gisele & the Green Team, an educational environmental cartoon. When it comes to the personal life of the model, Gisele Bundchen dated a couple of celebrities out of which her relationship with actor Leonardo DiCaprio from 2000 to 2005 received a lot of media attention. The model now has been married to New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady since 2009 and the couple now has two children together.
Gisele Bundchen Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Gisele Caroline Bündchen
- Nicknames: Gise, The Midas Queen, La Bundchen, The Hurricane Gisele
- Occupation: Actress, Model, Producer
- Date of Birth: July 20, 1980
- Birthplace: Horizontina, Brazil
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Gisele Bundchen Family Details:
- Father: Valdir Bündchen
- Mother: Vania Nonnenmacher
- Siblings: Raquel, Rafaela, Graziela, Gabriela, Patricia
- Spouse: Tom Brady (m. 2009)
- Children: Benjamin Brady, Vivian Lake Brady
Gisele Bundchen Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: MTV al Dente
- First Film: Taxi
Gisele Bundchen Body Measurements:
Given below are complete details about supermodel Gisele Bundchen body measurements including her height, weight, shoe, dress and bra size.
- Height: 5′ 11″ (1.80 m)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32C
- Shoe Size:5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-23-35
Gisele Bundchen Interesting Facts:
- Her favorite color is Green.
- Gisele Bundchen has a twin sister, born 5 minutes after her.
- While growing up, she actually wanted to become a professional volleyball player.