The English actress, model and singer, Cara Delevingne was born on August 12, 1992. After having her first modeling job at the age of 10, Cara decided to pursue her professional career as a model after leaving school. Making her debut in 2009, Cara began gaining international fame during 2011 when she became part of Burberry’s spring/summer campaign and walked at the London Fashion Week during the same year. Since then, she has gone on to appear in advertising campaigns as well as fashion show runway’s for leading brands like Zara, Chanel, Tom Ford, Dolce & Gabbana, Gavinchy and Victoria’s Secret.
Along with this, the model has also graced the covers of magazines like Vogue, i-D, Russh and LOVE. Apart from modeling, Cara Delevingne also has keen interest in music and acting. She has made appearances in a number of films so far including Anna Karenina, The Face of an Angel, Paper Towns and Pan. In addition to this, Cara Delevingne can also sing and play musical instruments like guitar and drums.
Cara Delevingne Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Cara Jocelyn Delevingne
- Nicknames: Cara
- Date of Birth: August 12, 1992
- Occupation: Model
- Birthplace: London, England, UK
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Cara Delevingne Family Details:
- Father: Charles Hamar Delevingne
- Mother: Pandora Delevingne
- Siblings: Poppy Delevingne, Chloe Delevingne
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Cara Delevingne Career Highlights:
- First Film: Anna Karenina
- First TV Show: Playhouse Presents
- First Music Video: “You Can Dance” by Bryan Ferry (2010)
Cara Delevingne Body Measurements:
Complete body measurements of model Cara Delevingne are listed below including her height, weight, dress, shoe and bra size.
- Height: 5′ 8″ (1.73 m)
- Weight: 51 kg (112.5 lbs)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size:5 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Body Measurements:5-26.5-34.5
Cara Delevingne Interesting Facts:
- Cara is trademarked her name which gives her an exclusive right to use it for marketing purposes.
- She became a Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2012.
- Cara Delevingne has keen interest in music and loves to sing as well as play the drums.