Better known by her professional name Bella Hadid, Isabella Khair Hadid is an American equestrian and model born on October 9, 1996.The younger sister of model Gigi Hadid, Bella also followed the footsteps of her sister and ventured into the field of modeling. Bella found success in her professional modeling career pretty soon and since then has worked with a number of renowned fashions brands along with being featured in top magazines like Elle, Vogue and Seventeen. In addition to modeling, Bella Hadid is also a very successful equestrian having earned national ranking and also plans to participate in the Olympics. Along with this, the model has also made appearances in a few TV shows out of which The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is the most notable one. While when it comes to her personal life relationships, Bella Hadid has been dating Canadian singer The Weeknd for quite some time now.
Bella Hadid Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Isabella Khair Hadid
- Nicknames: Bella
- Date of Birth: October 9, 1996
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Model, Equestrian
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Bella Hadid Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight
Bella Hadid Family Details:
- Father: Mohamed Hadid
- Mother: Yolanda Foster
- Siblings: Gigi Hadid, Anwar Hadid, Sara Foster, Erin Foster
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: N/A
Bella Hadid Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (2014)
Bella Hadid Body Measurements:
The complete model Bella Hadid body measurements information is given below including her height, weight, shoe, bust, waist, hip, bra cup and dress size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Bella Hadid Interesting Facts:
- She is a nationally ranked equestrian player.
- The model suffers from Lyme disease.
- Bella and her sister Gigi Hadid are the first ever sister duo to work with Victoria’s Secret.