Barbara Palvin is a Hungarian model and actress born on October 8 1993. Although she took football and singing as hobbies at an early age but later choose to pursue her professional career in the field of fashion modeling after being discovered on the streets of Budapest during 2006. Barbara shot her first editorial for Spur Magazine and since then, she has landed on the covers of a few more magazines including Glamour Hungary, Vogue, L’Officiel and Jalouse Magazine.
The fashion show runway debut of Barbara Palvin came in 2010 for Prada during Milan Fashion Week after which she has gone on to work with several well-known fashion brands including Armani Exchange, Louis Vuitton, H&M and Victoria’s Secret. Along with building a pretty successful modeling career, Barbara has also ventured into the field of acting by making her debut with 2014 film Hercules.
Barbara Palvin Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Barbara Palvin
- Nicknames: Barbie
- Date of Birth: October 8, 1993
- Birthplace: Budapest, Hungary
- Occupation: Model, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Brown
Barbara Palvin Family Details:
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: Anita Palvin
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Barbara Palvin Career Highlights:
- Modeling Debut: 2006
- First Film: Hercules
Barbara Palvin Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 9″ (1.75 m)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size:5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-23-35
Barbara Palvin Interesting Facts:
- She was discovered at the age of 13 on the streets of Budapest.
- Barbara Palvin names Kate Moss and Vodianova as her favorite models.
- Her childhood hobbies were singing and football but she ultimately chose modeling as her professional career.