Born on August 3, 1977, Tom Brady is one of the most successful and well-known American football players who currently plays as quarterback for New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). Having a background in baseball and football, Tom was drafted by New England Patriots of NFL in 2000 after seeing his impressive performances in college football team of University of Michigan. Since making his debut for Patriots, he has led his team to several memorable victories including three Super Bowl championships.
In addition to this, Brady also gone on to set a number of individual as well as team records such as highest playoff wins in NFL history and 21 consecutive wins streak which is the longest one in the history of NFL. For his outstanding performance, the quarterback has also received several awards so far. Named among the most desirable men in the world, Tom Brady has been linked with a number of women so far. He is now married to Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen since February, 2009 and the couple has two children together.
Tom Brady Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr.
- Nicknames: Tom Brady, California Cool, Tom Terrific
- Date of Birth: August 3, 1977
- Occupation: Football Player
- Birthplace: San Mateo, California
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Tom Brady Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Stats
Tom Brady Family Details:
- Father: Tom Brady Sr.
- Mother: Galynn Patricia Brady
- Siblings: Julie Brady, Nancy Brady, Maureen Brady
- Spouse: Gisele Bündchen (m. 2009)
- Children: Vivian Lake Brady, John Edward Thomas Moynahan, Benjamin Brady
Tom Brady Relationships History:
Tom Brady Body Measurements:
- Height in Feet: 6′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 193 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 102 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 225 lbs
- Shoe Size: N/A
- Body Measurements: N/A
Tom Brady Interesting Facts:
- Tom Brady was drafted by New England Patriots in the sixth round of 2000 NFL draft.
- He first met current wife Gisele Bundchen on a blind date which was set up by a mutual friend.