Joseph James Rogan is an American comedian and sports color commentator born on 11th August 1967. In his early teenage years, Joe began to practice martial arts and at the age of fourteen, he took up karate. He as well became a fan of stand-up comedy in his teenage years and later on pursued it professionally. In 1988, Rogan performed his first stand-up routine at an open-mic night at Stiches comedy club in Boston. While, his first national television spot followed on Half-Hour Comedy Hour on MTV. From 1995 to 1999, Joe appeared in the NBC sitcom NewsRadio as Joe Garrelli. He played his first major character in a movie Zookeeper and after that starred in action-comedy film Here Comes the Boom. In addition to that, he has also worked in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) in 1997 and has since become a color commentator for them. Along with it, Rogan has also hosted the reality series Joe Rogan Questions Everything and Fear Factor. As for his personal life, Joe Rogan became married with his girlfriend in 2008 and the couple has two children together.
Joe Rogan Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Joseph James Rogan
- Nicknames: Joe Rogan
- Date of Birth: August 11, 1967
- Birthplace: Newark, New Jersey, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Comedian, Sports Commentator
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Joe Rogan Height Weight Body Measurements Age Shoe Size
Joe Rogan Family Details:
- Father: He was a police officer.
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Jessica Rogan (m. 2009)
- Children Name: He has two daughters.
Joe Rogan Career Highlights:
- Started Stand-up comedy career: 1998
- Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) debut: 1997
Joe Rogan Body Measurements:
The complete details about the Joe Rogan body measurements are listed below such as his weight, height, chest, waist, biceps and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Centimeters: 172 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 86 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 190 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: N/a
Joe Rogan Interesting Facts:
- He does a podcast as well.
- Joe is a Tae Kwon Do Grand Champion.
- Rogan is as well a commentator for the UFC.
- His father was a police officer who hasn’t remained in contact with Joe since he was six years old.
- He practiced martial arts in his teenage but gave up his professional career after suffering from regular headaches and feared that injuries could get worse.